Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Wrimo

(Why yes, I am compensating for not posting. I'm also putting off unpacking the last box of stuff. EPIC COMBO!)

I have a bit of a dilemma. Tomorrow is the thirty-first of October. That means that it's the last day to any prep for Nanowrimo.

Except I haven't done any prep.

I don't even have a story idea.

I haven't adjusted my settings since two years ago, so the website still thinks I live in Belgium.

But I kinda sorta wanna do it again. I miss the crazy 'Write ALL THE THINGS in the head' mode that happens in the middle of the month.

It's a bit like this blog, except I have to think even less about what I write down.

It's a bit like writing a paper with a word limit, since you suddenly start noticing things like words where hyphenation is optional get counted as two whenever you don't put a hyphen in them and your descriptions turn adjective-tastic.

I could do it in any language I like.

 But then again... I also want to write in my blog during November. And maybe sleep at reasonable times. And there's the very real risk that I'll put on headphones and zone out Boyfriend until the writing quota for the day is met and/or the muse-moment has left me. And that I'll start to eat quick, easy meals.

Then again, I could write it on the treadmill.

...

Halp.

No comments:

Post a Comment